- Competitive Premiums
- “A” Rated Insurance Company
- Payment Options Available
- Limits up to $2,000,000/2,000,000
- Ability to match Retroactive Dates with proof of prior coverage
- Broad definition of Named Insured (Including employees, officers, owners, subcontractors, and the entity itself)
- Broad definition of Professional Services (No exclusion for reviews, measurements, photographs, and specific types of appraisals)
- Deductibles from $0 to $5,000 (Disappearing Deductibles with no claims)
- Optional Appraisal Management Company Endorsement
- Generous Extended Reporting options (1–5 years). Plus—Retirement Extended Reporting for qualified insureds at no additional premium
- Premises Liability Sub-Limit (bodily injury and property damage during the on-site review of the property)
- Sub-Limits for Disciplinary Proceedings & Subpoena Assistance
Get In Touch
Email Kate Now
Not ready to quote your renewal just yet? Not a problem! Share your email and policy renewal date with us and we’ll mark our calendar, so you don’t have to.
The ABC’s of E&O Insurance
Author's Note: This article is written to help real estate appraisers better understand errors and omissions insurance. It should not be used as a substitute for reading the particular provisions of their policy. Claims made coverage. Prior acts coverage. Retroactive...
Sweat the Small Stuff (So You Don’t End Up With Big Problems)
Check, recheck, document, and supervise; these simple tasks can be crucial to your reputation and opportunities. Proofreading. Ugh! It probably conjures up images of college term papers or maybe that fussy eighth grade English teacher who valiantly tried to teach you...
Lessons from Litigation
Differences of opinion. Disagreements. Mediation. Lawsuits. Litigation. Even if you are vigilant in taking all of the necessary precautions to manage your risk of being sued, sometimes events and circumstances are aligned in such a way that a claim or lawsuit is...