- Competitive Premiums
- Match Prior Acts with Proof of Coverage
- Payment Options Available
- “A” Rated Insurance Company
- Broad Definition of Professional Services (Supervisory Appraiser, Notary Public, Member of a Formal Accreditation Committee, Standards Review Committee or Similar Board)
- Zero Deductible
- NEW Drone Photography
- NEW Premises Liability Coverage
- Policy Limits (Up to $1,000,000 per claim / $2,000,000 annual aggregate)
- Defense Costs outside the Limits of Liability
- Policy applies to acts, errors, omissions or Personal Injury occurring anywhere in the world
- Coverage for Home Measurement Services and Review Appraisals
- Free Extended Reporting Period for Death, Disability or Retirement
Select your state below to get started on our Individual Appraiser application!
Not ready to quote your renewal just yet? Not a problem! Share your email and policy renewal date with us and we’ll mark our calendar, so you don’t have to.
Author's Note: This article is written to help real estate appraisers better understand errors and omissions insurance. It should not be used as a substitute for reading the particular provisions of their policy. Claims made coverage. Prior acts coverage. Retroactive...
Check, recheck, document, and supervise; these simple tasks can be crucial to your reputation and opportunities. Proofreading. Ugh! It probably conjures up images of college term papers or maybe that fussy eighth grade English teacher who valiantly tried to teach you...
Differences of opinion. Disagreements. Mediation. Lawsuits. Litigation. Even if you are vigilant in taking all of the necessary precautions to manage your risk of being sued, sometimes events and circumstances are aligned in such a way that a claim or lawsuit is...