- Designed specifically for AMCs
- Competitive premiums
- Limits of liability up to $5,000,000, with excess coverage available
- Prior Acts coverage for applicants who qualify
- Available in all states
- “A” Rated Insurance Company
- Pre-Claim Hotline providing confidential legal assistance on potential claim issues
- Additional coverages offered:
State AMC Bonds, Cyber Liability, Commercial Crime, and Business
Not ready to quote your renewal just yet? Not a problem! Share your email and policy renewal date with us and we’ll mark our calendar, so you don’t have to.
Author's Note: This article is written to help real estate appraisers better understand errors and omissions insurance. It should not be used as a substitute for reading the particular provisions of their policy. Claims made coverage. Prior acts coverage. Retroactive...
Check, recheck, document, and supervise; these simple tasks can be crucial to your reputation and opportunities. Proofreading. Ugh! It probably conjures up images of college term papers or maybe that fussy eighth grade English teacher who valiantly tried to teach you...
Differences of opinion. Disagreements. Mediation. Lawsuits. Litigation. Even if you are vigilant in taking all of the necessary precautions to manage your risk of being sued, sometimes events and circumstances are aligned in such a way that a claim or lawsuit is...